Rizvi Institute of Management Studies and Research strives to create a strong foundation for Research. The institute is a strong believer in the philosophy of learning through research and as a result it has created multiple platforms for all stakeholders to undertake research. The institute promotes healthy research through the following platforms:
- The institute publishes a biannual peer-reviewed journal ‘Management Vision” that promotes research through contemporary subjects and issues in management.
- ‘Dimensions in Research’, the annual research conference is a powerful platform that connects researchers and stalwarts. This enables research to reach out to academics and as well as to the corporate world. The conference is a wonderful opportunity for academicians and practitioners to present research articles and research papers in their areas of interest.
- The institute is a centre for Doctoral Studies affiliated to SNDT Women’s University and thus helps women students achieve the pinnacle of education through the Ph.D. programme.
- The institute takes pride in the dissertation projects that every student has to undergo in their final semester. These dissertation projects are purely research based and they give the student deep insights into the wonderful domain of research.
- The institute motivates, helps and provides assistance to all its faculty members to undertake research and publication in all forms. As a result the members of the faculty have been regularly writing research articles, research papers and publishing books.