Rizvi Institute of Management Studies and Research is recognized for conducting the Ph. D Program by the S.N.D.T. Women’s University Mumbai, in Management Studies since 2004.
|Eligibility||Women Candidates with a Post Graduate Degree.
Candidates in the open category must have atleast 50% and those from the reserved category must have atleast 45% in post graduation.
|Admission Procedure||Ph.D Entrance Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview|
|Intake Capacity||12 students per year|
|Specializations Offered||Marketing Management, Finance Management, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, General Management & Operations Management|
Dr. Kalim Khan heads the Doctoral Centre for Ph. D. of the Rizvi Institute of Management Studies & Research.
Following is the list of Ph.D Guides of the Institute, in different areas of management recognized by the S.N.D.T. Women’s University.
- Dr. Vijaya Manerikar – Former Director – JBIMS – Mumbai
- Dr. Raja Smarta – Director – Interlink Marketing Consultants – Mumbai
- Dr. T. J. Mathew – Professor of IT – JDBIMS – Mumbai
- Dr. Mahalakshmi Krishnan – Professor of K.J. Somaiya – Mumbai
- Dr. Madhav. N. Welling – Principal, N. M. College – Mumbai
- Dr. Ganesh Shermon – Trainer and Consultant
A series of workshops are conducted by the experts from different specializations to provide the necessary guidance for the Ph.D. students while selecting relevant research area, conducting review of related literature, preparing bibliography, writing the research proposal, preparing necessary data gathering tools, analyzing and interpreting the data qualitatively as well as quantitatively by using statistical techniques and writing research articles.