With the MAH-CET 2017 results declared, the institute has started selling forms for admissions to the Institutional Level Seats for the academic year 2017-18. Please contact the administrative office for purchase and submission of forms between 10.30 am – 5.00 pm from Tuesday to Saturday.
a. Last date for Institute Level Admission : 20th July 2017
b. Submission and Acceptance of forms for ACAP : 2nd August, 2017
Applicants interested in seeking admission at Rizvi Institute of Management Studies and Research in MMS for the academic year 2017-18 to note the following:
- The institute has 120 seats the break up of which is as below:
- Minority Level Seats – 61
- Open Seats – 35
- Institutional Level Seats – 24
- The admissions for the aforesaid seats shall be as below:
- Minority Level Seats through CAP rounds conducted by DTE
- Open Seats through CAP rounds conducted by DTE
- Institutional Level Seats by the Institute
- Eligibility for admissions is as below:
- The student must be a graduate from a recognized university in any discipline and must have scored more than 50% in final year (more than 45% for reserved category students) or must be in the final year of graduation the results of which must be declared before August 2017 and should score more than 50% in the same.
- Must have appeared for MAH-CET 2017 conducted by DTE
- Students seeking admissions must ensure that they regularly visit the DTE site so as to keep themselves updated about the necessary documentation and other formalities so as to be eligible for admissions. Students to note that missing of any such mandatory admission process as declared by the DTE shall make the student ineligible for the admission process.
- Students desirous of seeking admission through Minority Level seats to note that along with the aforesaid eligibility criteria they should also fulfil the following:
- Must be a Muslim and have a proof of Minority which could be Birth Certificate or School Leaving Certificate with the religion “Islam / Muslim” mentioned on it.
- Must be domiciled in the State of Maharashtra.
- Students desirous of seeking admission through Institutional Level Seats to note the following:
- Purchase admission forms from the Institute between 10.30 am – 5.00 pm on all days between Tuesday – Saturday.
- Submit the duly filled in form along with the CET score sheet attached.
- Students to keep the following documents available for seeking admissions through any type of seats:
- All mark sheets and passing certificates right from SSC to Graduation.
- CET Score sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate (only for Muslim Candidates)
- Affidavit of Proof of Religion (only for Muslim Candidates)
- GAP certificate (Affidavit for students having a gap after graduation)
- School Leaving Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Reservation (only for Reserved Category Candidates)
- Passport (Preferable)
- Proof of Bank Account (preferably State Bank of India)
- Please ensure that all the above documents are available in originals, photocopy duplicates and also as scanned images.
Students can feel free to communicate with the Institute via
Tel.: 26042180 / 26040924